Wednesday 5 September 2018

Bloomin Heck, time goes by so quickly x

Summer challenges on Facebook - Mind the Scrap have now finished and this weeks sees the all the children returning to school - a few schools went back last week but the majority have gone back this week.............we were going to go away for a few days but really couldn't leave Korin to chase to and fro hers and our house to look after the dog and cats - it's not fair and she's not been feeling very well.  Anyway, I had training at work to do today despite me having this week off as annual leave - I get the hour back (it was only half hour) but they let me have the hour for travelling in and home - but it broke my day up too much and I ended up being out the house for over 2 hours.  Never mind eh.  Another kit received from Mind the Scrap which is lovely, but I really must stop buying, how many times do I actually say that as I place another order - I have another alpha on order too - one came last week and it's only bloody 1 cm tall the letters, no good whatsoever. 

Anyway, done loads of scrapping because of the Summer Challenges and here are a few more - again.  Have also joined a Facebook Page 'Scraptember' - although it's 5th I have only just started Day 1 tonight - so I hope to catch up - I might not actually do all the days but will have to see if I get the time.

All I know is currently I am enjoying myself.  Fingers crossed that it continues, after the amount of money I have spent.




this is that horrible alpha I bought, although it's not that bad if I need  small alphabet of course x







And this is another alphabet which is 3.5 cm tall but only about 1mm wide - really difficult to stick down but I do love the alphabet x


Just how cute does Luna look here.  Love her to bits.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment