Saturday 22 September 2018

Not done so many Layouts this week

I hope my mojo is waning !  I ordered an alphabet and stamp set (Lawn Fawn) and didn't like it but I persevered today and it's growing on me.  I hope so as it was nearly £30 altogether.  AND I also ordered a bloody alphabet on Facebook through American company and that was $30 so far tracked to London, hope it gets here this time next week ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, need to play.

Ordered so much stuff but been a bit better this week.  Especially if my mojo is waning.  Think I just like bought alphabets better !

& three scrapbook kits every month !!!  -  cut out the page layout kit - as this months wasn't that good to be honest. 

Keeping Lottie loves paper and Mind the Scrap though.  But counted up that I have over 700 papers OMG how did that happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment