Tuesday 18 September 2018

I didn't do any more Go Go Getaway but continued with Scraptember. to today 18.9.18

And got inspiration from Going again to Burton Play Farm and adventure Barn thingummy !  In fact I had luna 3 days last week and two days this week - and over the weekend me and key cleared Korins old bedroom of the junk - and Alison got her Wedding Dress - it is beautiful and she looks so lovely in it x x x - and also then went to the Play Farm etc - tomorrow is a day off and I intend to get washing up to date and REST - or scrap again - which is more probable.

I have spent far too much money, how many times do I actually say that - have just ordered yet another die from America which has cost $30 about £25 !!  I really wanted it but now I'm thinking it's going to be a small die again and I don't really like small dies.  Just had another die and stamp set - £30 - this has got to stop, but I am so enjoying my scrapping agian x

Anyway, here we are with more Scraptemebers........












No comments:

Post a Comment