Thursday 22 November 2018

A cute Bronchitis

Nothing cute about it !  felt rough for a couple of weeks - chest is so tender and sore .... still sneezing and cough cough coughing - now have antibiotics.

anyhoo - have done a layout in the week when i felt a bit stronger and a layout today even though i am cough cough coughing - tired and worn out really - making sure i have a very relaxed weekend.


this was a challenge that had to be a minimalist layout - but don't think it was minimalist enough after i finished it - should have added the journaling to the stars paper and cut it all down a little bit more.  The layout picture of our Korin in Keirs Superman outfit which I was going to make a skirt for for Korin to use as a Supergirl outfit - but she played in it anyway without the skirt - I used to love making things for the kids - don;'t know where I found the time but remember sewing loads and loads of stuff - with a dining room chair in front of me and the old singer sewing machine on top of the chair - wish I could get back into those times, just being a bit more carefree, I overthink everything,

Think this chest infection/bronchitis has really gotten to me - I feel so down in the dumps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment