Saturday 17 November 2018

A few from this week

I have had a flu type bug and not really felt like crafting.  I had wednesday off from luna and ended up lying around the house all day as I felt so rough.......then went to work on Thursday and by 9 pm was in bed as I felt really rough, Friday morning I felt as if I had a throat full of razor blades and cough cough coughing again runny nose and so overwhelmed with tiredness ............ aches and pains, so didn't go to work again.  I hate not going to work they must think I am lazy. 

So today felt really bad this morning but a bit better this evening.  Still very tired and worn out though and my laptop is playing up big time !


tonights layout from a day out with korin and luna to the playgroup for luna and lunch altogether at planters garden centre it was a lovely day x 


photo taken in the plastic protective cover = so not a good pic,  the cake Alison made for Keir - it was delicious x 


Again the day out with korin and me with lunapants to the garden centre - those reindeer were singing it was so funny ............... and the first proper signs of christmas - Christmas is only 5 weeks away feel so far behind.

although I do have my turkey and pork joint and sausages for the pigs in blankets and nearly all lunas presents, just got to shop for everyone else now !  NIGHTMARE x 


No comments:

Post a Comment