Sunday 11 November 2018

Crafting - not as much as in the summer

It always seems such hard work to come upstairs and craft when it's dark and raining outside and my craft room feels cold and dark.................. but I've done a few over the last couple of weeks, certainly slowed down tremendously since the Summer.  AND I really must get some exercising done too.


Love these fabby flowers die that I bought them come out beautifully.


Keir 12 years old he's just celebrated his 31st Birthday so next year that photo will be 20 years old.  OMG time rushes by 


Did this one tonight - didn't really fancy coming up to my craft room being so cold today but needed to do something, hate sitting watching TV all the time.  Lunas First Birthday pics and it';s nearly time for her 2nd Birthday pics - time flashes by I keep saying that x 


Again this was taken at Lunas 1st Birrhday session, but I love this photo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment