Sunday 18 November 2018

Planned on doing loads of layouts today x

But keir came and took me to PC world to look at laptops and then Smyths to get Lunas last presents from me and Key and then to Morrisons - luna fell asleep so they went home and I was on my own again .............. did come up to my desk and start a layout - cooked tea - ate a huge huge huge bowl of icecream, feel sicker than sick - and then finished said layoit which the picture is below.  And now it's half 10 again on a Sunday night - but the good news is that Korin has a day off tomorrow and coming to see me and luna and maybe we will take her to the soft play centre - PLUS I need to go to Keirs in the morning to wait in for the carpet people to restretch their carpets !  All go isn't it - Will have Tuesday in with Luna maybe just a walk round the block and then Wednesday I will take her to the play group again as she really did enjoy it last week.

heres the layout :


No comments:

Post a Comment