Saturday 24 November 2018

more layouts


challenge was to only scrap top half of the page - this is a rescrap of a 2011 photo of me - 7 years old.  wish I looked this young still even though when I first had this pic taken i thought i looked old.  lol x 


this was to scrap without any scissors or punches or tools etc - so the page was ripped and a folded piece of paper.  I have since added a scroll down the right hand side which was cut on the cuttlebug.  don't particularly like this layout and hate the man in the photo - so it may have to be rescrapped.


the challenge was to do 5 circles across the page - little miss trying hard to get on the therapy chair i had in my treatment room.  love that little girl even though she is such a hectic child and on the go constantly.  


No comments:

Post a Comment