Friday 22 July 2011

Here we are again - Friday Night

background with Inktense block colour - washed, dried & then glittered all over with Sparkle and Shine - dried - written on with white pen - lyrics to Neil Sedaka's song - my favourite - heart done with duct tape scrumpled on card - alcohol inked and cuttlebugged heart. Enjoyed this one.

This is a background done with my new Inktense colours - they're a bit flat - so I think I need to mix in some perfect pearls - or something - experimenting




A bit more art journalling.....






It finished up like this



















more art journalling.

4 comments:

  1. Love your pages, particularly the backgrounds. I have no idea what sparkle & shine is, will have to look it up!
    Helen S

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fab, love them all.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant pages-dance like no one is laughing-love it!

    ReplyDelete