Monday 30 January 2012

UKS 365 photo's - Day 30 - Collection/s & some ATC's I've made for the UKS trail

Collection/s - I used to collect ceramic cats - and make saltdough cats and sell them to make money for the cats protection league around 1994/1995 - then I seriously got into collection beautifully coloured glass paperweights - I had them EVERYWHERE in the house, along windowsills and on coffee tables and sideboards etc. prior to these collections I collected Liliput Lane Cottages and had about 60 of them. When we moved 2 years ago from Fradley to Tamworth we had to seriously downsize - drastic !! All my collections had to go - sad to see them go, but now I am into scrapbooking and papercrafting and so my collections have to be all things crafty ..................what am I like eh. CURRENT COLLECTIONS ARE ATC's ........... lovely














1 comment: