Wednesday 17 October 2018

Alphabets, alphabets, alphabets what is wrong with me !

I go through phases of scouring the internet every few weeks for a different alphabet.  I have sold 'Tadpole' & Sizzix 35 dies x 3 = Chunkidelic and Lime Light and Twang - now those 3 were dies that I went mad for about 5 years ago HAD to have !  and hardly used - do find that Sizzix really ONLY cut very thin card and I like alphabets real chunky.

So now I am selling Cuttlebug Red Tag Sale dies - and a couple of Decorative bars alphabets to clear out my alphabets a bit but I still have :

A big bubble alpha
A small Uppercase alpha.
2 Cuttlebug alphas Olivia (which cost me bloody £70 from australia about 5 yuears ago) - they saw me coming for that one eh....... AND Harmony.
Then there is Decorative strips 'Hello Kitty' a cute alpha & Chip Block.
Then there is An Ebay alphabet which is lovely
A western style alpha which I don't particularly like and will probably chuck.
AND the offending alpha which I am waiting for a replacement 'Finleys'.

Then I have a huge chunky alpha
Tall alpha from Altenew.
A tall slim alpha.
Another cute smaller alphabet which I had a couple of stamps with.
A very small alpha which might get chucked away.
2 x My Favorite things - Die Namics dies which are GREAT.
AND yet another Lawn Fawn alphabet lowercase 'Quinns' with a stamp set to go with it x
Finally and I think will have to be finally for a long time as I am spending far too much money on alphabets I have a lovely alpha in the very back of my die cut folder which I can't remember the name of.

So all in all at this moment in time I have 18 so with the 4 I have sold and the 3 I am about to sell that would have been 25 alphabets.  HOW STUPID AM I  !  for what you sell them for on Ebay - ebay take their cut - the buyers knock you down, postage is always more than you think it will be & paypal take a cut also - you're not really left with a lot.

oh and YES I ALSO SOLD MY TIM HOLTZ HUGE BIGZ ALPHABET DIE !  OMG I need to take control again. x

And this doesn't take into consideration the Thicker Stickers and similar already cut alphabets of which I have around 30 packs ...... gill get to grips girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment