Friday 26 October 2018

Me SMART - Nooooooooooooo

But I only just gone and sorted out bluetooth on my phone to my computer - whoopeee dooooooo = took me bloody ages but I done it and all by myself..   

So a few days ago I suddenly realised that my 'Kit subscriptions' were building up and I wasn't using the stuff that I had and still going out and buying more paper etc - my spending has been a bit better apart from this week because we are on annual leave from work, haven't gone anywehre AGAIN and so I paid for Novembers subscription to MTS - plus I bought a few more bits of ebay AND yet another alphabet AND as I cancelled the cats insurances I will be saving £70 a month - they've just put it up to nearly £100 a month so - I'd be saving that anyway...... more about poor little salem later. 

So a hectic week - Washing is piled up the wall so will have to tackle that tomorrow and Sunday although I don't have Luna monday tuesday or wednesday this week coming, so I can get all that sorted then too - but will have to do a bit of washing and housework etc. 

I need to get accounts done for Kay too - 1 million and one things to do so worn out.  Anyway, back to subscriptions and not using them so these layout will all now be done from the kits I have so I am no wasting money on extras.

NO more Alphas.  No more scrapbook stuff, I am going to use what I have and only buy the two kits per month.  I do though have a gelli plate on its way - I can't wait x





oh I might have gone and ordered another die set of flowers too which will make little flowers like these :



No comments:

Post a Comment