Sunday 28 October 2018

Where has the last number of days gone

Been on holiday from work - didn't go away - BIG mistake.  Had a bad week, everyone seemed to be uptight and stressed.

Keirs Birthday tomorrow - love you son.

Had luna monday, tuesday, wednesday - thursday morning when her mom went to the dentist and then we all went out to lichfield thursday afternoon.  Then Friday morning for the choosing of the flowers for the wedding.  Saturday, last night - was a meal at Portobello Restaurant.  It was nice, can;t say it was outstanding  just had pizza - and it was £200 with the fresh cream we bought for the chocolate cake that alison made for Keir for his birthday.  It was so lush, but I felt so sick by the time I got home.

Korin never seems to be quite with us when she's out with tod I really hope things are good for her right now and she hasn't made a big mistake.  She had the week off too and goes back to work tomorrow but I haven'[t really seen much of her apart from her looking after luna whilst I had things to do.  my house is a tip.

I am now off monday tuesday wednesday and no luna as they are going on a holiday for 5 days, I hope they have a wonderful time.  I love them all so much.  AND snow is threatened - bloody weather it has gone exceptionally cold.

I need to get accounts done for the accountant and the drawers all sorted and shredding done but apart from that and getting my wasing and housework up to date I have the rest of the time to scrap.  AND I really must must must get back on my diet - or healthy eating regime and lose this half a stone, bought a top for Christmas today it is tight it is a size 12 - if i lose half a stone I will be able to wear it and it will look nice for Christmas day - GILL JUST DO IT !


THE CAKE - WOWSERS


Little miss layout I did yesterday


Little miss layout I did today - I am running out of photographs to scrap so I hope they take loads on holiday and send them to me x 


No comments:

Post a Comment