Saturday 13 October 2018

Disappointed......

been waiting on an alpha - Lawn Fawn Findlys - ABC - smaller than I thought it looked in the videos on You Tube AND when I tried to cut through two layer card (all other dies can cut through 2 layer card) - it hardly cuts through.  Two and three passes through my cuttlebug still doesn't cut well. AND the B and the U hardly cut at all.  so disappointed.  Have complained but I do like the font so don't want to sent it back, so I think I will keep it for use when not doing alphabets that need a B or a U ha ha - actually it cut pretty well on glitter foam so it's not that bad.  just a tad upset about it as it was over £20 with postage AGAIN .

My alpha from america arrived and that is a lot tinier than I thought it would be.  Ah well, gotta stop spending on stuff and then being disappointed and USE some tof the bloody stuff I have already - use once and then don't use again.

Got to get to grips witht he Tim Holtz stamping platform - £24 and only used a couple of times, I think I am a bit too heavy handed on the ink and ink up places where I don't want ink if you know what I mean.

Anyway, another couple of layouts - done two today so maybe my mojo isn't waning !






No comments:

Post a Comment