Friday 26 October 2018

we had to take little salem to the vet this week

he is as skinny as skinny can be, I don;t know if we are cruel as his fur was all in matted clumps poor little man.  BUT the vet said it wasn't cruelty just that he won't let you get near him and he is very old and probably thyroid troubles..............he's still eating ................ probably has kidney problems.  I feel so guilty not cuddling them like I used to - I try to spend a little time with them but having luna too and the cats are so dirty with cat litter etc my house is dirty because of cat litter and the dog constanly via ing for attantion too - it's been qutie a nightmare.  I am so tired and worn out.  Got to get my house into some kind of shape soon.

If Salem lasts the weekend out I will be surprised.  I really don't want him to suffer butr I can;'t bring myself to have him put to sleep whilst he still can get around and eats and has little cuddles her and there. 

got to get some sleep.   I think more than anything else its the fact that we ahve had them 17 years and 17 years has absolutely flown by.  I love the cats dearly.  poor little mites. x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment