Sunday 21 October 2018

Mind The Scrap CC - 19th - 21st October.

It was really good...... only managed 7 challenges of the 17 that were posted ...... as I was out doing shoppinig and doing washing and vacuuming and got up late two days running - or later than usual, and had to go to Aldi.  Saturday I went out with Keir only for a Starbucks and then back to ours and then Sunday (today) we went to Monty's play barn and was there about an hour - before that we went to Korins for a cuppa and was there about an hour and Keir came there to meet ust.......now I have Luna for 3 days.  On wednesday I have my eye retina scan to go to - and Thursday we were going to Stratford for the day as Key is off and Korin too - then Ali wanted to come - which we were going to invite her anyway but hadn't got round to it = but find out that she has a dental appointment first thing so we may not set out until 11 am ish or even later !!  -  Friday morning Ali wanted me to go with her for flowers for the wedding so I am happy about doing that with her - and Saturday night we have Keirs Birthday meal - so I really must try and be good on my diet all this week - have had yet another bad weekend, non of my clothes will fit me at this rate !

Anyway, 7 layouts isn't too bad over a weekedn, a couple I think I don't particularly like ?  but I'm not too sure yet we'll see.  Another 12 x 12  album filled up too !

These layouts aren't in any type of order - just uploaded the 7 I have done x x








No comments:

Post a Comment