Friday 31 August 2012

Don't know whether to go to SW this week ?

With Olivias 21st Birthday I've had chocolates and chocolate cake and a huge meal out at the World Buffet - that was a sight to behold I can tell you - how disgusting that our eyes light up when we see so much food ! So reckoning that I've gained - at least 2lb's - I've also had frosted shreddies in the house - NIGHTMARE havne't been able to leave them alone and have had 3 bowls and semi skimmed milk too !!! Plus for some reason this week I have longed after TOAST - and so I had it - with thick butter on the top. To say it was devine was an understatement - but I realy shouldn't have had it. Hopefully all the naughties are now out of my system and I can get back to Slimmning World Properly as of tomorrow after weigh in - Hope it's not as much as 2lb's on - but praying it's not more. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment