Wednesday 5 December 2012

Decorating done ! (for now)

I wanted to decorate under the handrail on the stairs to the first floor for months - my knee has prevented it - hubby never has time - he does work 13 days in 14 - I am off for three whole days and yesterday I went and go the paint and did the decorating. I also picked up a coffee/caramel colour for the wall in the lounge thinking hubby may be able to do it on Sunday when he was off (poor chap) but I took the bull by the horns and pulled the furniture out and did it myself. I must admit my leg is gnawing away at me tonight - have had to take painkillers - but it is done for Christmas - there is LOADS more decorating I should have got done for christmas but we simply do not have the time - so for now = it is done and I vow (although I said this last year too) as last year I decorated the hallway for Christmas - that come New Year I will set aside one weekend per month and paint a couple of walls within 6 months the whole house could be done, I know I probably won't get round to doing this but it's a good thought - other than we shall have to pay someone to come in and decorate for us. Now I can get my Christmas trimmings put up the weekend.
Now looks nice and clean again
forgot to take a pic of the finished wall - but does look nice and clean and tidy now in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment